It’s been a short three months and a great experiment. The part-time staff here at Game Rover have decided to end the blog as is. We now have a good sense of what people want and don’t want in our gaming blog.
Want = Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard!
Don’t want = Everything else.
We’re in transition as we refocus coverage and decide how we can best use our links to Orange County game companies to get the news and information out there that people want to read. If you’ve got any suggestions, please send them our way or comment below.
Thanks for playing folks.
We leave you with some of the most wanted posts:
- Ezra update: WoW fan with cancer suffers stroke
- Blizzard says BlizzCon snafu might have been avoided
- 3,000 more BlizzCon tickets and a Blizzard apology
- A visit with Spore’s Orange County developers at E3
- Blizzard keeps name after Activision merger
- Blizzard’s big news: Diablo III announced
- Watch the animated version of Blizzard’s splash page
- Blizzard denies rumor of StarCraft 2 release date
- Best video game internship: Disney or Blizzard?
- World of Warcraft fan’s cancer spreads but family remains upbeat