We covered the show and now we’re done. But still intact, one BlizzCon 2008 goody bag.
It, of course, includes the free key to the upcoming StarCraft II beta.
We’re giving it away to someone who leaves a comment on the blog. Make sure to leave a valid e-mail address so we can contact you. We’ll pick a random winner from the comments at the end of day Sunday, Oct. 19. We’ll ship it to anywhere in the U.S.
- A Special Edition BlizzCon Account Authenticator.
- World of Warcraft Ashbringer Comic
- Inflatable Frostmourne or Bubble-Hearth Paladin
- Starcraft Comic
- Forsaken or Orc mask
- Diablo III “Sinamints”
- Frostmourne hilt keychain
- Starcraft II Zerg Creep Goo
- Diablo III Ball
- WoW TCG: Heroes of Azeroth Starter Deck
- Starcraft II Sweatbands
- Pandaren Mug Cooler
- Starcraft II Board Game
- Various other ads and flyers
And check back weekly for other Blizzard giveaways. (We’re so close, it’s easy to pick up loot true fans would want, like some gravel just outside their parking lot…)
Read our BlizzCon coverage:
- Get ready for ‘World of Warcraft’ 3.0
- Diablo III – First Impression
- 20 minutes with Rob Pardo
- Fresh photos and first impressions at BlizzCon
- WoW’s Lich King midnight openings include Anaheim
- BlizzCon Goodie Bag brings cornucopia of treats!
- Early photos from BlizzCon 2008
- Crowds gather to register for BlizzCon
- Blizzard thrives in economic downturn
- BlizzCon fans: Welcome to Orange County